Southfuels Limited was established in 2006, with the aim of enabling a wider option of bulk fuel delivery and distribution, to the Primary Sector for Shell New Zealand in the South Island. The customer base was, and continues to be predominantly primary based business. In 2008 on the back of successful growth in the South Island, Shell offered Southfuels a similar opportunity in the North Island, which is now serviced by our sub brand Northfuels.
The company is now a national bulk distributor supplied by Z Energy. Through this relationship it has enabled us to build a sustainable business model that can provide simple end to end solutions for customers from Kaitaia to Bluff.
Why Choose Us?
We are for the Primary Sector
- Our people know and understand the Primary Sector.
- We know the role we play in keeping your business moving on a daily basis and the importance you place on a reliable and seamless fuel solution.
We Build Strong Relationships
- Our team knows what the customer expects, and we hold ourselves accountable in all aspects of what we do.
- We have strong Health and Safety practices and policies which are designed to keep both our customers and people safe.
We Keep it Simple
- Thanks to our experts, innovation and streamlined systems through the supply chain we look to provide a solution that allows you to get on with the important stuff and not be worrying about your fuel deliveries.
We are for the Community
- Many of our staff live in the communities in which we operate. Being in these areas with our customers it allows us to keep close to our customers and better understand their needs.
- We are constantly giving back to the communities in which we operate. Our Fuel for Schools programme has donated over $800,000 to rural schools over the past 10 years.
- With our involvement with the New Zealand Young Farmers Teen Ag Program for the last five years, this has enabled us to support and encourage our youth in the Primary Sector, through education on good fuel practices and other opportunities this organisation provides its members.